Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Ladies on Holy Family Team

This post is brought to you by personal request.

On my birthday, I was blessed to be able to Skype with the women on the Holy Family Reach team, the team that I was a part of in the fall semester. We also had a marvelous reunion for lunch in the Tri-Cities, though even the nearly two hours we spent together didn't seem like enough to catch up on everything in life. Except for these two occasions, the last time I got to speak to these ladies and see them at the same time was in mid-December as everyone prepared to leave for Christmas/ New Year's break. Little did I know that God had big plans for Reach, which included transferring me to the St. Francis team in Yakima, WA before I could return to the Northwest.

It's been an adjustment to say the least, transitioning to life with a completely new team with a completely new dynamic. During break, I was looking forward to returning to my team that I got to know since late August, the one that had a special passion for Space Jam, the song 'I Believe I Can Fly', Bible Study at Lewis and Clark Brewing Company, and silly comedies by Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell.

So I decided this post would focus on this quartet of great Catholic ladies. I also figured today would be a good day to try a video blog as part of my post (though that too was personally requested).




No comments:

Post a Comment