Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Ladies of St. Francis Team

So after doing my video blog for the ladies in Helena, I figured I should also do a video for my current female teammates in Yakima. I had to wait to record a video when they weren't at the house so I could make this a surprise.

Like I've said many times before, it's been an adjustment for me switching teams and trying to figure out team dynamics. I can only imagine the adjustment it has been for my teammates. However, we've been a team for about two months, which has given me some time to assimilate and witness the strengths that my teammates have.

These ladies are different than my female teammates on the Holy Family team, and they have different gifts that fit well for this ministry that is loaded with retreats on most weekends. These are my thoughts on the great things I have witnessed these three ladies attribute to our ministry efforts.

Again, I decided to do this post in the form of a video blog, as you can see below. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment