Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Brother Teammates: The Reach Men

So I meant to do this video blog way back when I was doing the blogs for the ladies that I have been on Reach teams with. However, for whatever reason, it just got pushed back to now.

I don't know where I would be without these two guys on my teams. I'm used to growing up and living with a brother, so adjusting to community life would have been a lot more challenging if I did not have a brother figure on team. I have enjoyed getting to know both Pat and Austin over this past year and grow closer to God because of what I have learned from them.

So here is the video you have all been waiting for:



Oh, and I forgot to mention these in the video.

Pat- I really appreciate your taste in Christian rap. I have come to enjoy the genre, especially music by Lecrae, because of your appreciation.

Austin- I really appreciate your enthusiasm for music and dancing. Seeing you enjoy those things brings joy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment